Wednesday, 30 November 2016

                       "Happy days are here again "
I still remember that morning that I was both nervous and excited , since it was the first day for me to go to school as a teacher trainee in this schedule.This happened on 21st of November and we all reached the school on time and our leader Ambily K.P handed over our permission letter to Sherly Mathew, H.M of Abraham Marthoma Memorial High School , Karavaloor.She warmly received us and gave instructions to be maintained while in the school.When I got to school , however the excitement was overcome by nervousness , butterflies were fluttering in my stomach.The class allotted for me was 8.C and I was glad enough to get that class once again.The concerned teacher gave me the portions to be covered and i got a chance to attend and start my class over there.The prior day itself gave me an opportunity to start a new lesson over there and complete my first lesson plan.I started a new story written by Anton Chekhov named " A Day in the Country" , which explores the life of two orphan children and how nature helps us to attain knowledge.Students were having a great interest to listen to a very new story and I did my level my level best to catch their interest.Later I attended 8 A as a substitution period and made them complete the notes given by their teacher.I helped the teachers to serve midday meals along with my friends.The day went pleasantly good.Second day too went the same as the previous day and the review activity provided was greatly accepted by the students and I felt gratitude towards my students in respecting my effort undertaken.The rest of the events were similar as the last day. In the third day I made them understand new vocabulary giving them match the following.The group activity was perfectly done by two groups and I was hugely satisfied with their performance.Fourth day too was a wonderful one and the game provided in the review section was a great success , the Nazo's fat man attracted almost all students and I totally feel worthy about it.In the last day I almost completed my lesson and only two more lesson plans is left over in that particular lesson.Anyway it was a satisfying week and I feel happy about the effort undertaken by me to maintain the decorum of the classroom and to make my students learn the things taught by me. In total I shower my gratitude to God the almighty who enabled me to do so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment