"My goal is to create a life I don't need a vacation from."
This week was quite moody and unworthful to a certain extend. The practice of strike for anything and everything often collapses our daily routine and now it is seen as a villian blocking or creating uneasiness in imparting knowledge to pupils, often breaking the routine scenario that can be seen by the end of the academic year, in all educational institutions. We lost about 2 days due to educational strike. And for me, I lost my worthy day to present my seminar for JRC cadetes regarding drug abuse.Monday was a day following the daily routine of teacher even a short while. I engaged in completing the portions within the time allotted for me. And we were getting prepared to perform our conscientization programmme in the form of a street play, were we are able to get equal participation for all.Tuesday too went like the same.It was awesome to get all the status of a teacher that I got an oppurtunity to mark the attendance of students in the register that was always did by the concerned teacher. I was quite happy for that. We lost two consecutive days because of educational strike. I was ought to start one among the most celebrated works of William Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice" and it can be my prior experience to teach a drama, or to act as an actor in front of my students. the last day was a good friday for me, as I am getting devoid of tensions regarding the completion of portion. Anyway this week too came to an end offering many glimpses in my lens.
This week was quite moody and unworthful to a certain extend. The practice of strike for anything and everything often collapses our daily routine and now it is seen as a villian blocking or creating uneasiness in imparting knowledge to pupils, often breaking the routine scenario that can be seen by the end of the academic year, in all educational institutions. We lost about 2 days due to educational strike. And for me, I lost my worthy day to present my seminar for JRC cadetes regarding drug abuse.Monday was a day following the daily routine of teacher even a short while. I engaged in completing the portions within the time allotted for me. And we were getting prepared to perform our conscientization programmme in the form of a street play, were we are able to get equal participation for all.Tuesday too went like the same.It was awesome to get all the status of a teacher that I got an oppurtunity to mark the attendance of students in the register that was always did by the concerned teacher. I was quite happy for that. We lost two consecutive days because of educational strike. I was ought to start one among the most celebrated works of William Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice" and it can be my prior experience to teach a drama, or to act as an actor in front of my students. the last day was a good friday for me, as I am getting devoid of tensions regarding the completion of portion. Anyway this week too came to an end offering many glimpses in my lens.
No comments:
Post a Comment