Success is not easy and it is certainly not for the lazy
The above mentioned line is very apt for me these days.This week was very hectic for me to an extend but enjoyment was not too far.These days went perfectly good but at the same time the tensions regarding the third semester examinations created a wave of fragile within us.Like the last week , I attended 8.C during all the first hours of this week.I completed my topics within the time allotted and tried my level best to bring the best.We got a holiday for the sake of Jayalalithal's sad demise and the rest of the days were too hard and tough as I had a lump of portions to be covered within this time limit.During Thursday our institution too celebrated The Haritha Keralam Mission or Green Kerala Mission.Later we left school by 12:30 because of educational strike led by a prominent political party.Friday I had an extra class for my students as I have to complete my portions which is a bit tough for my students .In my usual period I made them go through the topics and clarified their doubts regarding that.Anyway I am satisfied with my effort and bid farewell to my students even for a short while.Hope we had a fair time during our exams and praying for a better luck this time.
The above mentioned line is very apt for me these days.This week was very hectic for me to an extend but enjoyment was not too far.These days went perfectly good but at the same time the tensions regarding the third semester examinations created a wave of fragile within us.Like the last week , I attended 8.C during all the first hours of this week.I completed my topics within the time allotted and tried my level best to bring the best.We got a holiday for the sake of Jayalalithal's sad demise and the rest of the days were too hard and tough as I had a lump of portions to be covered within this time limit.During Thursday our institution too celebrated The Haritha Keralam Mission or Green Kerala Mission.Later we left school by 12:30 because of educational strike led by a prominent political party.Friday I had an extra class for my students as I have to complete my portions which is a bit tough for my students .In my usual period I made them go through the topics and clarified their doubts regarding that.Anyway I am satisfied with my effort and bid farewell to my students even for a short while.Hope we had a fair time during our exams and praying for a better luck this time.
No comments:
Post a Comment