Friday, 13 January 2017

Coming to home town once again....! 

It was a fascinating experience to become a teacher once again. After the thrilling experience during District Kalolsavam is becoming an English teacher again.  During this time, am supposed to complete about 3 lessons of last unit. It was such a fresh start to kick off the game between me and my students. First day was totally a refreshing one for my students, as they were happy enough to listen to my words, not because of my excellence in knowledge, but my attitude goes with them. Monday was a good day for me I made a good try and am satisfied with my performance, as my students answered well to all my questions. Day went perfectly awesome and I offered thanks to God Almighty through my prayers. Next day I was not able to conduct my class, as some political parties were leading educational strike against the unusual death of an engineering student. I was totally bored during the whole day. Wednesday was a fabulous day, I had done justice to the deed am supposed to do. In the group activity section I made them play` Charades’, which was a great success in all terms. Thursday, class was observed by Rinju teacher and Parvathy teacher for assessing me and for writing the peer review record. I made use of the game `Football’ in review section for assessing the knowledge gained by pupils through my teaching. They commented me about my mistakes, and gave me some tips for improving my abilities and reducing my mistakes I committed during teaching learning process. My juniors came to observe my class and I incorporated them too, but due to some problems regarding PTA meeting, I was not able to take the class that day. Any way this week was just an average one, as I lost about two periods that may create some tensions regarding the completion of my portions within the time limit. Hoping the best for the coming week….!

No comments:

Post a Comment