Saturday, 21 January 2017

"Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts."

It is very true that success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.First day itself the journey of perfection started and hopefully I had done justice to the task given.The speciality was the presence of Anna teacher to observe the class of her optional students.Of course I was the first among them in A.M.M.H.S Karavaloor as am ought to take first period everyday.She observed my class and commented in a very genuine manner, she specified the improvements I made during the period of our teaching practice schedule.It gave me hope to face the future challenges I have to met within a month.Tuesday was just an ordinary day and everything went faithfully good.I completed my first lesson over here and tried my best to induce the knowledge into the minds of my students.Wednesday was totally a surprising one we had seen our general teacher, Mrs.Susan George standing and listening our deeds in assembly time.She too watched and commented my class for the first time and gave suggestions to improve to the best.The same day Deepthi teacher of Physical Science too came to visit her student's class.Thursday was not unique in any sense and I completed the notes of previous lesson.Friday Vanaja teacher observed the class of Natural Science students and Susan teacher too accompanied her and observed the rest of the teacher student's capability in handling an organized class.Last day our juniors bid bye to us after completing their ten days schedule in School Induction Programe.5 days went perfectly good and awesome in all sense vanishing away the tensions which was adequate to engulf me as a whole 

No comments:

Post a Comment