Relax....! Life is Beautiful......!!!!!
After a very tiring days, we git a chance to become to become more vibrant.We got a glimpse of relaxation through the exam duties allotted by the school authority.After facing the exams, soon having an opportunity to behave as an invigilator is more or less a unique experience in my life.Each day I got a chance to make my students face exams in an organized way.Hindi exam was a bit tough for most of the students.I attended about all classes in our school even for a few minutes.Anyway it was such a humorous deed for me the clarification of Hindi doubts were I can be tagged as one of the worst Hindi student during my school days.During the last working day of this year we celebrated by seeing the happiness of our students in dancing with X'mas Father and tasting delicious and rich fruit cake given by our authority.Anyway I bid farewell to this last academic year in a jolly mood.
Year's end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on,with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us.
After a very tiring days, we git a chance to become to become more vibrant.We got a glimpse of relaxation through the exam duties allotted by the school authority.After facing the exams, soon having an opportunity to behave as an invigilator is more or less a unique experience in my life.Each day I got a chance to make my students face exams in an organized way.Hindi exam was a bit tough for most of the students.I attended about all classes in our school even for a few minutes.Anyway it was such a humorous deed for me the clarification of Hindi doubts were I can be tagged as one of the worst Hindi student during my school days.During the last working day of this year we celebrated by seeing the happiness of our students in dancing with X'mas Father and tasting delicious and rich fruit cake given by our authority.Anyway I bid farewell to this last academic year in a jolly mood.
Year's end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on,with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us.
No comments:
Post a Comment